Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 40: Time to Celebrate!


Update at the bottom!!

 

Well my dear dear readers - this is it... Day 40, the end of the first of leg of my journey, but just the beginning of my new life.  I will taking a break and most likely blogging only once a week for the next 3 weeks and then will be back in full steam when I start my next 40 day journey.  

Thank you for every moment of cheering, every word of encouragement, every hug, every tear shared, every laugh exchanged... You have been a huge part of of my success whether you realize it or not.  You see life should be lived like a community, not alone.  I am blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people and I encourage you to do the same.  Get rid of those people that make you feel bad about yourself, that make you doubt yourself, that make you want to give up and gather around yourself, cheerleaders, people who believe in you and are willing to do what it takes to encourage you.  Huddle together, plan together, hug together.  Live!!





I leave you with this:   
There is no victory without celebrating... Remember that. 

See you soon!!!  :)

My total weight loss at day 40 is:  39.4 lbs!!!

1 comment:

  1. Christyna I am so proud of you! You know and I know this weight loss journey can definitely consume us! Thank you for sharing your journey and being so open. You've been such a help to me in my current struggles all while dealing with your own journey! I love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete