Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 15: Dangerous Curves Ahead!!!!

Warning!!!  Warning!!!
How excited was I when I was waiting for Gracie I actually saw CURVES in the mirror?!?!?


Whoot!  Whoot!!!

So have I mentioned CHOICES?!?!?  (This would be an:  Ummmm DUH!)  So after working at my job for a year... and finally deciding to make a major life change - My Biggest TEMPTATION of all lands right in my lap!!!  Our wonderful office is now bringing in GOURMET lunch trunks!!  So this is my game plan: 

Mon – Red Oven Pizza Truck *Hide* (in the bathroom)
Tue – Opera Café *Hide* (under my desk)
Wed- Devilicious *Hide* (in the back 40)
Thurs – Chubby’s Burgers *Chain* myself to desk) FYI: If title has "Chubby" in it, probably not a healthy choice
Fri – Hoangies Banh Mi *Run*... just run

I will not deny it is hard but you know what I am figuring out?  It is WORTH it!  Plus, I am finding that what's good for my body is also great for my budget!!  I am not eating out every other day any more and am finding I have money to spare!! (Ben and Katie!!  Can't wait for that budgeting class to start!!).  Plus I am really starting to love seeing those curves start to peek-a-boo out and make an appearance.  YAY! 

I love how you think you're making one change and you end up changing so much more around you... (For the positive I might add).  Just a simple little thing that can change/turn the tide.  I will tell you this for sure... the last 15 days have been an ADVENTURE!!!  Sometimes fun... sometimes not so fun.  But writing to you here on day 15, I will expund my great wisdom and state:  IT IS EASIER than when I start waaaaaay back on day 1.  I am in my groove and grooving to a brand new me!!  Can't wait to get to the end of this road and start on a Brand New Begining!

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"

2nd Corinthians 5:17
This is my cry for the day!!!  Make me new... inside and out!! 

4 comments:

  1. is that a booty I see. mama got back...keep on working with your bad self :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. Smile at least! You look like Ms. Swan from MadTV. In Ms. Swan's voice "okay, oh yah, I teh yu evrteen" lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get it...get it GURL!!! So proud of you Christyna, I'm coming back to my life style change days, reached a valley in my life and it's taken me off course but I want to feel the way you feel again. It was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannin in there with you!!!!! Had some oreos last nite that i surly did not need!!! keep coming back to the root....choice!!! and ...if i fail to plan i plan to fail!!!

    ReplyDelete