Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 28: Munkinland, Life and 2 Chocolate Cakes... OH MY

So I have a friend at work that makes the most AMAZING cakes they are beautiful and delicious - Sweets are not my weakness but I have to say... hers are.  This week I had to say no to not one, but TWO of her cakes.  In addition, my house was turned into the candy and junk food version of OZ for a birthday party - Some of my favorite nemesis made their appearance. 



Reese's peanut butter cups - Thwap!!!
Croissant wrapped Sausages - Pow!
Cheesy Bread Sticks - Bam!
Salt and Vinegar Potate Chips - Zap!


Ack!  My Kryptonite has arrived!!!  I can't handle this... must have... Wait!!  What???  What's this that is happening?  I have no craving for them?  Really?!?!?  Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!  In this particular instance I felt no loss, or being left out of junk food nirvana.  As a matter of fact, I was the one with out the Sugar Rush Revenge or Food Coma Capers.  Aaaaand... When I made my dinner - the people eating greasy nasty (Yes I said nasty) said my looked so much better than theirs.  Bwaaa haaaa haaa

Now I am not so naive to think that it will be this easy every time, but I am going to celebrate this for all it is worth!!!  VICTORY!!  That has been my goal - to celebrate every moment and not a single one slip by.  Because I am worth the celebration and so are you... There is a world of difference between what I used to believe and what I am starting to believe.  I don't want to go back to the old mindset, the old me - I want to keep going forward and see what happens next!!



Thank you my lovely lovely cheerleaders!! :)



1 comment:

  1. Golden Rules of Cheerleading

    *Cheer every game as though it were your last.
    *When all else fails, let your spirit shine through
    *Don't eat the megaphone.
    *The fans are looking to you, not at you.
    *Sportsmanship starts and ends with the cheerleader
    *It takes years to build your character...and mere seconds to destroy it.
    *Democracy ends at the coach's door.
    *Somewhere in the stands is a little girl who wants to be just like you...don't let her down.
    *The difference between good and great is a little extra practice.
    *Mom doesn't know where your uniform is because she didn't wear it last.
    *Ignore stereotypes - - or atleast don't beat someone up over them.
    *Keep the cheer in cheerleader

    ReplyDelete